1. [LF] Heisen
3. BattleEye:Admin Kick (banned rule #15 for perm-expires Perm. Entered by VileAce. ALL)
4. VileAce - Around 9 PM OCT/10 - NAKSQUAD LIBERATION
5. Sorry, I didn't really read all the rules and just chatted my livestream's address, but it has no preview. I would, if possible, return to play on this server that I like a lot. Thank you guys!
For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
- All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
- Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
- Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
- Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
- Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
- The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1724
- Joined: April 6th, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Location: North Carolina
I concerns me that you did not read the server rules. Using our resources to advertise your twitch, discord, or game server is not only against the rules it is just plan rude. I will lower the ban to 7 days, but you really need to read our rules. https://www.naksquad.net/nak-server-rules/. Any other rule violations in the next 90 days will be a permanent ban.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users