NAK Squad Instagram Meme contest
NAK Squad is proud to announce to the ArmA community “Meme Squad” our 1st Instagram meme contest.
The goal of the contest is to invite players to showcase their creativity and humor and portray it on a picture/video meme. Anyone that wishes to submit an entry is free to do so, although any NAK Staff (NAK Command) who wishes to participate will not be eligible to win prizes. Winners will be selected by a jury of members of the NAK Staff.
Users will upload ArmA 3 or NAK Squad related content to the NAK Squad forums at www.naksquad.net. Winners will be selected by taking into account the following criteria:
- Level of Humor
- Level of Creativity
- How relatable is the post to the entire ArmA/NAK Squad community
1st Place: T-Shirt (or comparable items up to a $25 value) from the NAKShop, NAK Elite Tag. 20,000 Points on our Altis Server
2nd Place: NAK Elite, 10,000 Points on our Altis Server
The contest starts on Tuesday the 16th 2021 at 12:01 AM. The deadline for entries is Sunday the 28th March 2021 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Winners will be announced on the website & Twitter no later than the 1st of April 2021. Make sure to read the rules before submitting an entry.
Rules of Submission
- All images and videos must be at least 1920x 1080 px (1080p).
- Content must be ArmA 3 or NAK Squad related content.
- Post-processing or edits using image/video editing software are acceptable.
- The content of the Entries must not infarct anyone’s rights, including any intellectual property rights or licenses.
- Entries must not contain any obscene, offensive, explicit, or derogatory elements, imagery, or texts.
- All image entries must be submitted digitally; make sure the format is .jpeg or .png so there are no issues uploading (png format is preferred).
- All video entries must be submitted digitally; Video can be submitted via a 3rd party service (Youtube) and the link must be posted in the submission.
- The content needs to be an in-game screenshot/video of ArmA 3.
- In case of replicating a 3rd party content (another meme) in ArmA 3 players must submit the original image with their main submission so NAK Staff can evaluate it.
Rules of Entry
- All posts must be made on the NAK Squad website (Instructions Below)
- The post must include a title and player’s name.
- Participants need to be following @naksquadarma on Instagram
- Participants must have an account at www.naksquad.net.
- Users must not be permanently banned from any NAK Squad server.
- NAK Staff is eligible to enter but is not eligible for prizes.
By submitting an entry, the Participant:
- Declares that they fully understood and agreed with these Contest Rules and that they are fully capable to participate in the Contest.
- Represents and warrants, with respect to each Entry by the Participant in this Contest, that the Entry is the result of their own independent creation and does not contain any third-party works of authorship that have been used or copied without authorization or permission of their respective authors.
- Any Entry that is in breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or is otherwise in violation of these Contest Rules will be deemed void and automatically be disqualified from this Contest.
- Agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Organizer and its affiliates from and against any third-party claims arising from or as a result of (i) a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties by such Participant, or (ii) a breach or violation of any of the other provisions of these Contest Rules by such Participant.
- NAK Squad may use, copy, modify, distribute, and make derivative works of your content, which is based on our content, in any form, on a royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide basis, for any purpose and without having to credit you, pay you anything, or obtain your approval.
- Participants can submit any number of Entries. Only one Entry of each participant can be included in the Finalists.
2) Once in the forums, scroll down and click on the “VIDEOS AND IMAGES” section.
3) Then go to the “Screenshots” forum by clicking “Screenshots”
4) Once in the “Screenshots” forum, click the “Post Reply” button.
5) For image submissions, click “attachments”, and then “ADD FILES”. After this, select the file for your content.
6) Then click “PLACE INLINE”
7) Finally, click preview if you wish to see how your submission is going to look or click submit if you are done.
8) For Video submissions make sure to just paste the 3rd Party service link to the video (Preferably Youtube) below the Title & Author like shown below.