- Any mod with a flamethrower.
- Any mod that adds a new vehicle.
- Any mod that spawns a vehicle.
- Any teleport mod.
- Any jet pack, hang glider or individually carried flight mod.
- Any weapons that are overpowered (Includes but not limited to handheld mini-guns, cannons and HE rounds (RHS M211 allowed), doomsday rounds, semi-auto rocket launchers, nukes or rocket-propelled bullets).
- Any mod that identifies enemies (for example mods that change the color, highlight or place a marker).
- Any mod a reasonable person would consider cheating (These include but are not limited to: invisibility, no clipping and god mode).
- Any “space” weapon mod. (Star Wars, laser rifles, etc.)
- Any personal arsenal mod.
- Any backpack mod that allows the player to carry “unlimited” or an unrealistic capacity.
- Any mod that adds additional units. (CUP units, Zombies and Demons, etc. These may be used on servers during special events.)
- Any map mod. (Specific maps may be used on servers during special events.)
THERE ARE MANY MODS IN COLLECTIONS INTENDED FOR OTHER SERVERS THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO, OR CAN NOT USE ON THE INVADE AND ANNEX SERVERS.
- Do not use any unit or vehicle mod from the NAK Tac 2019 Collection on the Invade and Annex servers. This includes CUP Vehicles and CUP Units.
- Do not use ACE from the NAK Tac 2019 Collection on the Invade and Annex servers.
- Do not use task_force_radio on the Invade and Annex servers unless specifically allowed.
- Do not use any CUP Terrains on the Invade and Annex servers.
NAK Squad publishes many different Collections on the Steam Workshop. Many of these collections or elements of the collection may be restricted on the NAK Squad Invade and Annex servers. Please read the description of the collection for information about which server the collection is intended for or check each mod by searching for it by name on this page.