Any mod not specifically listed below in the Approved Mods section is restricted. If there is a mod that you think should be allowed / restricted, you can complete a Mod Request form. After the form is submitted, an Admin will review the request and forward it to the correct individual for the decided action to be taken.
*** Please note, the Approved Mods list contains mods that, at the time of being published, had coding that was acceptable for use on our servers. If at any point, the developer changes something in the coding of that mod, it can and will immediately be restricted from the game server without the knowledge of NAK Command. Until an admin is informed that a mod on the list is no longer usable, the mod will remain listed as approved, but unusable.
We ask any player who finds a mod that is listed as approved, but is currently restricted on the server to notify an admin. Only at that time will an admin attempt to identify where the change(s) was made in the coding, review the change for harmful content, approve or deny the change and then update the game servers to once again recognize that changed mod as approved and once again allow its use on our servers.
We ask that all players be patient with this process, but rest assured that it will be addressed when the issue is identified. Thank you. ***
General type of mods NOT allowed:
- Any mod with a flamethrower.
- Any mod that creates/spawns a vehicle on the server.
- Any teleport mod.
- Any jet pack, hang glider, or individually carried flight mod.
- Any weapons NAK Squad Command deems overpowered, which includes but is not limited to, handheld mini-guns, cannons, high explosive rounds, doomsday rounds, semi-auto rocket launchers, nukes or rocket-propelled bullets. (RHS M211 rounds for the M590A1 are allowed.)
- Any mod that identifies enemies, for example, mods that change the color, highlight, or place a marker on or near enemies.
- Any mod a reasonable person would consider cheating. These include but are not limited to invisibility, no clipping, and god mode.
- Any “space” weapon mod which includes, Star Wars, HALO, Operation Trebuchet, laser rifles, etc.
- Any personal arsenal mod.
- Any backpack mod that allows the player to carry an unrealistic or “unlimited” capacity.
- Any mod that adds non-traditional units. Examples include Zombies and Demons, Raptors, TIOW, etc. These may be used on servers during special events.
- Any map mod. (Specific maps may be used on servers during special events.)
Note about NAK mod collections
NAK Squad publishes many different mod collections on the Steam Workshop. Many of these collections or elements of a collection may be restricted on the NAK Squad Invade and Annex servers. Please read the description of the collection for information about which server the collection is intended for or check each mod by searching for it by name on this page.