How can I become NAK Elite
The NAK Elite Unit is by invitation only. We offer this prestige to a select few. At this time, every month, we are selecting three (3) players, one (1) from each of our primary servers, to join the NAK Elite. In previous months we have offered NAK Elite giveaways, so keep an eye on the web site for any details.
To be selected as NAK Elite you need to uphold and promote the standards of NAK Elite. Some examples include:
- Helping other players. The only way to make our community grow and become stronger is to make all players feel welcome and enjoy their experience on NAK servers.
- Have a mic and frequent our TeamSpeak server. Our primary means of communication is with us on our TeamSpeak server, therefore communicating in TeamSpeak and encouraging others to do the same improves game play greatly.
- Report bugs or issues with our servers. NAK Command makes every effort to make sure that the servers run smoothly, but sometimes the things don't work as expected. By reporting bugs or issues with the servers, you are helping make NAK a better place.
- Have self discipline. It is important that NAK Elite and those wanting to become NAK Elite follow the rules of the community. Anyone that wishes to be NAK Elite should not have any disciplinary actions within the last 12 months.
- Integrity. Becoming NAK Elite is one of the first steps to becoming more involved with the NAK community. It is important that everyone feels that you are honest, fair, and are of good character.
- Have 50 hours or more on NAK servers. Some of our standards for NAK Elite take time to evaluate, therefore anyone being considered will have at least 50 hours of combined game play on any NAK server. If you are curious how many hours you have, you can check time using the Gametracker banner from our home page.
- Be a registered member of the website. Everyone who plays on the NAK servers regularly should be registered on the web site.
So what do I get if I join NAK Elite
- In Game and TeamSpeak NAK Elite Tags. NAK Elite get to show off with an in game NAK Elite Unit Tag and a TeamSpeak NAK Elite tag. The in game NAK Elite tag will be proudly displayed on uniforms and vehicles that support it. An example of the tag is above.
- NAK Elite also have the ability to create temporary TeamSpeak channels.
- NAK Elite can pilot from any role, they are not required to be in one of the Vortex or Transport positions.
- NAK Elite are not required to be in TeamSpeak when Piloting on NAK Invade and Annex servers.
- More to come... For example we plan on offering cosmetic items, such as uniforms, custom textures, skins specifically for NAK Elite
Please note that at no point will you receive any in game money, experience, weapons, vehicles, or other items to give you an advantage over other players.